-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here's a post about an event that was quite trivial but gave me a fresh perspective anyway
I was feeling a little dazed today after sleeping at 1am the previous day (I was trying to finish homework), so I was standing beside p today with my mind floating in clouds above my head. I dimly registered the fact that I was going to the library to mug... Then unexpectedly, p, who was beside me, said her whoever said I'm (fill in the blanks). My reaction was "wait...what?" I've always thought of myself as a (opposite of 'fill in the blanks') person, honestly. I wasn't offended at all, I need to make this clear! But it was in fact quite refreshing to hear some negative comments for once. I always hang out with people I'm comfortable with, and if you're comfortable with someone, chances are you don't critique that person's character. So I've been free from negative comments for a really really long time, and today provided an interesting new angle on...myself. It has sort of removed me from this cocoon of oblivion... that stands between me and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment