-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Being the youngest in the family, I've occasionally heard my family members recounting an incident at work and expressing their hopelessness in particular situations...e.g. stories that show how they've tried but still couldn't help the person they wanted to, or the (positive) change they wanted to make, because of circumstances beyond their control. And it usually ends in them feeling dejected. Sometimes you're trying very sincerely to explain or to help but people misunderstand you, or sometimes they are just deluded and any advice you give just bounces off.
I'm pretty sure I'd like to make a positive change on people when I work in future, but I think I've realized now that it isn't that easy. But these stories represent just a few incidents, and I'm sure they only happen occasionally. (because it's not everyday that my family members recount such events)
I feel like these stories have made me more... individualistic? Like when it comes to my future job I don't believe so much in helping others directly, I believe more in making positive changes indirectly... Am I saying anything? No I'm not making sense...byeee
I guess the only real change I can work on now is improving my grades...

No comments:

Post a Comment