-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, January 21, 2011

I just did something which is frankly making me a bit disturbed now about my principles if it is even a principle. But never mind. There is always a first time. And first times happen because of pressing need. And given that there's a pressing need I don't think I should be here now. But I feel a horrible need to get online.
EEEEE
I'm laughing at myself

------
Today was swimming and it was a disaster because I failed it and I lost a earring in the pool!
Grrr.
Talk about getting excited over swimming. Pwee.
Failed cos I took a look at the bottom of the pool when I reached the middle and freaked out, thus making my already uncoordinated movements even more uncoordinated so I went to the side of the pool. Nearly drowned. I'm exaggerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment