-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh my goodness Gloriosa is so nice! (listening to mp3 version now apparently by phil winds)
Go and youtube it and appreciate some classical music instead of pop music for a change :) :)
Recent songs have made me realize that the euphonium has a really nice tone. Ohohoho. ^^

Oh goshzxzx somehow not in the mood for work at all. 8(

This (academic) year feels quite nice so far. It's quite hellish if you want to nitpick, from my experience at least. I suppose everyone has differing opinions on this. But it's important to keep your morale up (consciously or not, it doesn't matter) and keep chugging away.

It's really not too bad. I just wish we all had more common breaks, and more time to see each other!

Hereafter sounds like a nice movie. HMMS NO ONE HAS TIME.

Sometimes, some places, I feel like I don't totally belong. But the plus side is it's quite enjoyable. And fun can be found, if you look around. So no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment