-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've just been wasting time (surprisingly! o:) by looking through my older blog posts. It feels like a friendly little wave out of my blurry past in NY. Which feels really heartwarming of course.
If you ask me to describe my life story to you now I'd be dumbfounded because I really cannot remember anything offhand from, say, my secondary school days. My memory is a huge misty curtain.
Some things I noted though:

1. I was definitely a lot more stressed up about my academic performance in secondary school. Not surprising. Of course I'm still concerned about my grades now but I don't press myself for excellence anymore.
However now that I'm in J2 my angelic inner twin says I must treat excellence like it's a given. o_O Mr M Lim suddenly comes to mind.

2. I classified my moods last time. Happy, not so happy, downright depressed. I don't think I care so much about moods now as I do about being able to sneak a few minutes blogging.

3. The language I used was (slightly) more interesting/quirky. I think my English has been on a downward spiral. Oh 天!

4. I was downright miserable in the 2nd half of sec 4. I think.

Anyway back to work finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruXTtJjLVy4&ob=av2nm Chirpiest song I've ever heard. Sung by someone charming. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment