-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, August 20, 2010

Usually I'll have passed out on the bed by now given that it's a Friday night but I feel quite energetic today. ^_^ Anyway I'm now slacking and waiting for my hair to dry.

Band was fun today. Somehow I felt less stressed than other times, maybe because the conductor was nice and making mistakes didn't make me feel like the room was going to implode with me in it...... And wow my junior who quit Guides last time is in band and playing the euphonium too! How cool is that.
Anyway I had fun talking to those two eupho juniors, one on my left and one on my right. Not BFF kind of talk, but just neighbour-talk! You get what I mean.
It's odd calling them juniors because they are all way pro-er than me! >_>
Leng was being his (usual?) hyper self, spewing hair jokes and pinching his tummy (which is really not quite there). ^^ And there was this senior hcband guy who came back. He used to play the French Horn. Pling that's your grandsenior or greatgrandsenior. Anyway the best part is that he showed us a magic trick. Quite cool...

Yay I like band. It's not because I feel at home with everyone in there... in fact I only speak to a few people there... some in my section, and all the newbies... ya. But it's fun because I just like making music.
(Even though some notes I play can be classified as fart sounds x) )
And fun because there are sections! It's easier to make friends when we split into sections.

We play Pigalle today (potential SYF piece) and it's really quite an... exhilarating piece... and I sit right in front of the timpani (some drum) so there's a thing behind me going BOOM almost all the time and it feels like there's hordes of elephants behind me.

So yep, it was a good decision to join band.
Might not be in exco, but that doesn't really matter anymore.
Stuff about leadership have long escaped me... I don't feel like I can fit Leadership anywhere into my life or my mind anymore. Everything that I've heard or hear about it now just sounds really fake. Whatever. Anyway, point being, band is fun.

I would like to go to Genting! PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease i hope that the genting trip can be shifted back 2 days so I can go with the band!!!
PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease i hope that the genting trip can be shifted back 2 days so I can go with the band!!!
PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease i hope that the genting trip can be shifted back 2 days so I can go with the band!!!

Cos they clash.
That is if I get into OCIP lah. >_>

------
So I was feeling quite doubtful of myself yesterday. But maybe the best answer to doubt would be to look to the future and imagine it as one which is full of promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment