-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, August 6, 2010

Feeling sleepy but kind of happy today :D

Owl City music is helping to fuel my happiness too haha x)

Anyway, after yog rehearsal today (while everyone was celebrating national day in the hall) I had chem spa makeup and then we went for SECTION JTS!

At the start I was wondering privately to myself about how stoned the senior(s) were (they were sitting with us and not their batchmates, maybe that's why)... then I decided that I didn't know how to initiate conversation so I concentrated on my food instead. But Pam was being all hyper beside me xD so everything got much better and then somehow after some eating and talking we all started to laugh and giggle yay ...

Today was one of those waste-time but happy-ish days :) yayzzz
cos we didn't do anything except stuff ourselves with sushi and walk around high-class shopping centres in our sch uniform -.-

I miss school! And it's friday already! 8|

I'm marvelling at how nice the people in my section are
(lower brass section) ... nice--> really friendly, always willing to teach (esp teaching noobs like me), really hyper (esp pam yah).

I want to contribute something too... by helping all my friends. :) in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment