-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Felt very tired today, especially during KI which was spent talking about Justified True Belief, which is quite a tedious and abstract topic, so most of the time I was just listening to Mr Tan, copying notes with eyes half-closed and mouth hanging open. Felt tired the whole day lah, I think I should stop sleeping at 1 am everyday... Yesterday was terrible, I didn't do anything much and my computer decided that it couldn't sleep at 1 am everyday also so it decided to lag and lag and lag. Anyway today I've made a half a pledge to concentrate on my work as best as I can. I will slack until 8.15 pm!
I feel quite silly.
Emotions are so volatile. One day you could be having a laughing fit with some people, and the next day when you meet them both of you behave like strangers.

Was watching ai4 with my mum just now, it's really quite funny, it's like whenever somebody moves there's a different sound effect. It's like watching different characters in a video game. Taiwan dramas are super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment