-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh my reached home so so late today, at 11.30 pm. Filming farewell video in school after band, getting spooked myself at the shadows all around us and the theme of our video... which is murder by veggies... -.-

So mum waited up till 11.30 pm for me... :X sorry mum...

And for dinner we ate instant noodles. There weren't forks or chopsticks. So we tore plastic wrappers and used them is spoons/levers/shovels and ate the noodles. ^^ Now I'm hungry.

The seniors better appreciate all that we've done for farewell!

I'm starting to see different people in different lights but it doesn't mean anything much it just means I'm spending alot of time with these friends and I'm starting to probably know them more.

Okay I'm going to be lame and take a personality test.

I'm an ISFP! last time i was isfp then i changed to infp and here i am again

Full ISFP Profile
(info, people, careers...)

Extraverted

Introverted

37%

63%

Sensing

Intuition

53%

47%

Thinking

Feeling

32%

68%

Judging

Perceiving

37%

63%




kk goodnight zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment