-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, April 26, 2014

What's been happening in my holidays so far:
1. went to river safari with c and c!
cute animals, good company.
2. watched divergent
Divergent was really good! It was so full of life, so full of youthful energy, both of which law school seriously lack. I may watch it again. :)

The previous post was about me seriously doubting if I have the ability to take care of myself in a foreign country for 6 months. I don't think so. And I can't find any other law person who wants to go on an exchange, to be my travel buddy. (the exchange is between law schools so it's no use finding anyone from other schools). So, nope. So, dream ended. Maybe it's time to face up to reality. 2 more years in this awful place. Nope, I have to adjust my mindset-- it's not an awful place. And nope, my heart doesn't twinge whenever I talk about law school.
I guess the trick to being free is unlocking the doors in my own heart, and not unlocking physical doors.
Nothing is perfect.
And a lot of things are far from perfect.
Wake up, sissy.

3. i'm looking forward to watching a hong kong drama with kevin cheng in it since my aunt has the dvd/cd.

4. i'm watching bu bu jing qing as well

No comments:

Post a Comment