-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I need to break free. I need to leave this place which has morphed into an almost-nightmare of people with amorphous moralities. Amorphous moralities. It probably comes out of our insecurities. I don't say anything about it but I want to admit, it's eating me up inside. A small part of me.
What's morality anyway?
I need to press on. I need to put in my best effort.
And then, only then, I'll think about breaking free.
But thinking about being free doesn't mean I will definitely be free. There's a cage about me.
sobs.

Leave me alone.
I'll show myself when I've put my mask on.

I'm not sure if I'm thinking too much about the amorphous moralities bit but one thing is clear. I wanna break free. Or at least, I want to find something that proves me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment