-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, April 14, 2014

Tears are transparent so you can hide them from the world in plain sight (if the tears accumulate around your lower eyelids and don't roll down).
I'm not proud of them. And I secretly despise them. I don't want anyone to know. (Well, now you know, since you're reading, but that's okay, because you are far away). 
But stop them soon, because I need to concentrate on another exam. 
I know I've tried my best. And I need to maintain my stamina for tomorrow and for next week's exams.  I shouldn't be too hard on myself. Life is worth more than that. (Although I never knew I was this fragile)
Put this out of your head. This is not a serious issue.
I really need to start planning alternative career plans. I don't want to live around people who callously and carelessly pass judgement on other people's hard work with a few vague comments. At least explain why, and what you are actually looking for, so my paper doesn't feel like a huge waste of my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment