-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hmm. Before my trip to Korea, my new friend from CIP offered to introduce some guys to me. She assured me of the quality of their characters, after I let some alarm register on my face. I declined the offer after some badgering. Haha. As my mum says, it just depends on fate... I'm not particularly eager to get attached either... well, not anymore. Would anyone have said yes to that question?

And then Korea! Really fun, lots of walking, bought some new clothes (:D); pampered little princess I am.
Will upload photos soon, when I'm up for staring at my screen for prolonged periods. 

Unfortunately I'm down with a cough now, but I'm still going for CIP tomorrow, and then work starts on Thursday. Went for work training today-- information overload. Coughed a bit and my boss offered me hot tea. Totally expecting myself to make a mistake during work-- but of course I'll be 110% vigilant and try not to make any :X

An example of what I mean when I say I love UK's music:

No comments:

Post a Comment