-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ahahaha. Feeling quite pissed and amused right now. (about work)
I have a feeling I that I've possibly over-committed this holidays. Not sure. But I shall just continue with my plans anyway because life just goes on. It's really hard to plan things properly because things just spring up unexpectedly.
54 days of summer left.
So many ways to spend it.
It's easy to say that you'll be committed but it's another thing to commit to something over a long period of time, especially when it demands a significant bit of time (a.k.a. cca).

Maybe I should think of myself less and think of bigger things. And think less about petty issues.

Sigh my blog posts have degenerated into meaningless cliche sentences that don't do anything at all. I think I should just stop talking here. I feel like the only things of value here are my fangirl YouTube videos.

I REALLY LOVE PENTATONIX I think they just made my world several shades brighter. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment