-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, June 3, 2013

Was scanning through Whitney Houston's bio on wikipedia. It said that she started out with a 'good girl' image, but eventually her behaviour changed. She started turning up late for things (such as performances).
Then I recalled that Amy Winehouse started off fine too, and then she started turning up late for performances.
Realized that punctuality really does show a lot about your character. I thought about the countless times I've been late for things, and how I've made people wait for me.
I should stop this diva behaviour.
Remembered how Louis Litt (character on suits) is a stickler for punctuality, and I think I'll aim to be like him.



I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment