-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, June 7, 2013

Just concluded a CIP which involved working with children.
Now whenever somebody says that they work with children for a living, I look at them in a different, more respectful light. Informed my mum of my new perspective. There's something very respectful about giving unconditionally to beings who are mostly quite oblivious to what you're doing for them. That said, I am definitely not praising myself, because I didn't work with them for very long.
Another example is Ash Morgan in The Voice UK-- he works with special needs children for a living. That's really noble. His voice is really great too, check him out.

Just look, a guy singing a Beyonce song.

No comments:

Post a Comment