-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It feels slightly disheartening when I find out that the world as I knew it is changing.
For example, the prof told us today that we're adults now and we should be the ones asking questions about our work instead, and not simply accept whatever the prof has to say on the topic. My first thought was, I'm an adult?? Then I realized that I'm 19, that university is where adults go. Second question: what's an adult? Third question: Am I not mature enough? And then I just left it there because the lesson moved on.

Another question: is it just me or do I hear more people swearing? I guess it's part of coming to university and being exposed to more people (particularly people who have gone for NS). But I still find it rather repulsive. 

Away with all these questions, now to address the law-related questions that I had during my criminal law class. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment