-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, September 10, 2012

There's something I brought with me from my secondary school and JC years that makes me afraid to be alone in school. Back in those schools I was always one of those who stuck with a friend or group of friends, because being alone to me was humiliating. And I didn't know what to do with myself anyway, if I were alone.
But now it's more difficult to stick around with friends when they all have different timetables; and for new friends with common break times, they always seem to have somewhere else to go. Maybe now it's because I know so few people with the same breaks as me. Anyway, my point is, it's quite peaceful to be alone in school now because I have my music (Keane!) to accompany me, and very few people walking around the corridors (bet everyone's mugging in the library as is the school culture).
It's nice to take a break like this in between class and allow my brain to revive a little and my neck to straighten a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment