-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How's uni life so far? A lot more people, a lot less friends. The atmosphere is kinda serious and boring. People definitely seem friendly but meh, I really want everyone including myself to loosen up a bit. But I guess it's a bit hard when readings occupy so much of our time. Objectively speaking I don't think we're the only people with so many readings. I think (for e.g.) social science people also have lots to read. I don't think law people have that special status of having the most work to do. And another thing-- there's lots of people in the library every time I go there, which is not everyday. Gosh, what a culture. Or maybe it's not the culture, it's just that we only have one tiny library.
I don't regret joining samba. If I'd rejected it I guess I'd be feeling really miserable now, with only the next lesson to look forward to. At least now I have friday to look forward to (that's cca day). And at least this friday i'll be meeting my friends. ^_^
I think it will be fun to have a regular study group but I don't have a clique of friends. Cos everyone just has different classes and it's hard to coordinate.
Oh, what a bother!
On a brighter note, the prof was really entertaining during the lesson today and that brightened up the proceedings considerably. 
Actually the content of what I'm studying is interesting. 
What's not so interesting in here is... probably how fast time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment