-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, September 21, 2012

Today was a fulfilling day. :) Went for samba training, then dinner.
Choosing only 2 out of good grades, a social life and sleep-- of course I'll choose good grades and a social life. But I'm not very successful at it so far since I tend to switch off my alarm and go back to sleep! Ack. Need to change my habits.
I do see really hardworking people around. They study right before the lecture! When everyone else is just sitting around and chatting, waiting to go into the room, they'll be sitting on the benches making notes. Hmmm. Maybe they're chionging readings, but it still shows their muggerhood.
Bye I'm gonna study.
I don't regret joining samba. :) I wanna stay on for the next 2 years and go to Germany to tour with them yay!

1 comment: