-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yes, today is liberation day! Which happens to mark the start of revision for prelims!:O Right whatever as if.

I'm amused at how the lyrics "say goodbye to my heart" from Animal sound like "take a bite of my heart". xD And I'm liking (what's her actual name) Rachel's voice more (in Glee). Mmm. Also, eye candy does not always have to be male (although it usually is). Another thing-- I realized Charice's voice is great!

Inane chatter much. I think my brain has been fragmenting through this whole year; it feels so squishy now.

Friends have lost no time in reminding me that the swimming module starts this term. I think I have a natural phobia of water o.o But I was quite good at swimming in primary school, then in secondary school I lost it and now I'm a helpless lump of lard in water. At least lard floats easily, if it wants to. It's surprising to remember that I went for a scuba-diving trip in Tioman in Sec 2. Although one of my strongest memories of the trip was of me clutching my friend's (pam's) hand really tightly as she half-dragged me across the sea. Nothing very much to look at-- I only remember seeing brownish seaweed and vague shadows of fish swimming past (maybe we would have seen more if we had gone to deeper waters). I do wish now that I lived in a yellow submarine, in my own private little world which I could retreat into whenever I liked. Except that I think I'll be scared being surrounded by all that water.

Cure your blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment