-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm not good at encouraging people, so I've taken a leaf out of my economics teacher's book and I'll put this video here. Because I kind of notice there's quite a few people who are getting very wound up; it's clearly written on their faces even if sometimes they don't say it. The point of the video is the crawling bit. Not very subtle, but the message is there.

Come, it's the last lap of a 6-year education, mug it but enjoy it as hard as you can... You (and I) would probably be feeling like you're stuck at the bottom of a well now, so remember to unwind first.
I've been unwinding lots, I watched glee mtvs today, watched ai (huge waste of time I thought, I think maybe my taste in TV is improving), watched the noose, and I'm feeling immensely guilty now. Guilt is just a side effect. Action is what we aim for!
On a side note I think rachel and blaine (glee) make a wonderful couple, too bad they aren't.
Am I slacking too much???

No comments:

Post a Comment