-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, July 8, 2011

I can't really stand this impulse to blog when I turn on the computer. I kind of miss the first half of life at hc, because they were not like now-- at least they were full of different activities! Listening to a song called Seventh Night of July now, apparently it's a band piece, and I found that out when band people started randomly posting "It's the seventh night of july!" on facebook... Kind of miss the days we were practising hard together. But it's hard to envision myself heavily involved in any kind of music next time.
Today in school the lessons were full of revision plans... and yesterday we were treated to a 45 minute speech.
I was told recently that if I find that writing is easy, it must be because I'm writing crap. Wow... tough work, tough work ahead... and it's not like there wasn't tough work before already... But it was said out of goodwill; it wasn't an insult. I have been constantly surprised at how people (note: plural) can be so encouraging and observant. It helps. I should reciprocate.

Here's an interesting link by our class' GP teacher. Ohoho. How interesting. But how disturbing, even depressing, that the writer reduces any national spirit we have into something ironic and petty...


For an awesome piano version, click! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment