-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I can't get rid of this dreary feeling in me. It's like my brain has accumulated cobwebs already. Today I spent my day lounging around the house with my chemistry notes in one hand (trying to study) but obviously got very distracted... by songs, by the scenery outside the window... etc. Then filled my brain with fluffy happy songs (Glee, of course) with help from mum's phone. Actually they are great songs, but today after listening to Animal on repeat I felt a bit sick.


Here's the non-glee version of Animal. Very good. The Glee version is awesomely adrenaline-high too, but I figured I should give the other bands more credit.

Gotta get out of this slump...
By extrapolation, life this November will be an extended version of this...long, drawn-out, mugging...(if I do mug.) (but not mugging during a levels= crazy or what??!)

Oh oh, I want some more. Oh oh, what are you waitin' for? What are you waiting' for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment