-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My brother is trying to sing. I think he's drunk. (figuratively) He just came home all sweaty, from the hospital? He's in his own world... he can read this but he's not bothering about me at all. And he keeps spouting the phrase "fail A levels" randomly, to warn me about the perils of slacking. Now he's singing the Soviet Anthem. =.= And drowning out Darren Criss' voice in the process.
So bored, and I got infected by Potter-mania! So I took some patronus quiz and my patronus is a dolphin. Okay.
It's very hard to revert back to my mugger-self, but I have to do it sooner or later. Especially for you-know-what, which has a consult on 2 weeks time O:.
Here's some motivation material. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment