-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, June 13, 2011

So. I have been waiting for this moment ever since the beginning of this year. It is a dramatic moment. (At least for me). It is when I reward myself because nobody else will. It is when I cheer alone at home away from the eyes of anybody else. It is when I announce that...
I have completed the first draft of my IS.

*manic cheering*
Okay, it doesn't really feel like an accomplishment, a lot of it is just dramatization on my part. And also, it kind of sucks. It has a lame conclusion. But I'm not going to stop myself cheering for myself whenever I can.

Now to abandon it and to take a 2nd look at it... maybe a few days later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment