-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, June 17, 2011

A smile says so much. Aesthetically one might not look extremely pleasing, but the smile lights everything up.
(in case you were wondering I'm not gazing starry-eyed at anyone now. I just flipped through some photos. and i had this warm fuzzy feeling. the photos didn't involve me at all btw.)

I feel kinda flabby now. Socially flabby, physically too. But now's not the time to lament about flabbiness; it's the time for urgh. Urgh is 9 days away.

Is a person still who he is, taking all his personalities away? I mean, we all have different personalities, don't we, in front of different people. What's the very core of a person's character? Would we all be very similar if only our cores existed?

Okay bye.
-- hours later--
“There are 10 types of people in the world; those who count in binary, and those who don’t.”
ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment