-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Got inspired. Here's a song. Listen to the lyrics! They are important. I doubt you've heard it before because it was released in 1974.
I heard a refreshing piece of advice the other day-- Brains are for thinking, not memorising. In an exam, take time to think! Don't plunge into the answer!
You know, I kind of forgot I could think!

Meanwhile I'm floundering in KI revision. The problem with learning KI is during lessons, sometimes it sounds easy so you don't bother with further reading, and sometimes it sounds like gibberish so you think it's not going to be relevant. But hey when you start revising you realize that actually there are so many issues to look at etc. Bad idea to start revising two days before the test. O:

No comments:

Post a Comment