-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Noel = happy memory! :D

Really happy that my family and friends came! :D Thank you all of you!

Was quite reluctant to leave when the concert ended. Very amused by how the audience shouted encore 2 or 3 times. I think 3.

No concert can be perfect, except for maybe a concert by the Berlin Philharmonic, and it was far from perfect in my case, but I think my mistakes couldn't really be heard ;)
But it's the process that matters!
That's what I told my brother and a section mate.

Was quite nervous actually, at the start, before Spartacus. But everyone else didn't seem to have the same jitters as I did. But Pink Panther was really fun to do.

Looking forward to the next concert taking place next June! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment