-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, December 17, 2010

Hahahs today was quite a fun day. Started off really really boring though, I thought my brain had disappeared due to lack of use. Because today there were only a few patients and glaucoma patients are only a few of that few and those who fit the other criteria are a few of that few of that few.

But I really admire these free-spirited and cheerful people that I'm doing the attachment with. They seem to have no reservations shedding their guai-student image in public, they just let their hair down and enjoy themselves, in the right way. Even the staff at the hospital are charmed by how friendly they (we?) are and they also talk to us now.

The good student image has been overrated. Even though that's what I've been taught all my life. Behave yourself in public. Don't talk. Listen to them. Don't disgrace the school. So I grew up waiting for instructions and waiting for facial cues from adults. Do they want to talk to me? Do they think I'm a slacker? ...Things like that.

I suppose, on hindsight, this could be one of the differences they say there is between IP and non-IP students? But I don't want to be too sure, I'm sure these are stereotypes and stereotypes cannot be used to judge everyone.

The point is, it was quite fun in the afternoon because we started playing games, like concentration. :) and some odd form of scissors-paper-stone. :) And then we camwhored. Superbly unglam photographs on Facebook; my reputation has collapsed. Kay joking I'm sure photographs are just skin-deep... O:

I hope my life next year would not be confined to just school, and after saying this, I should take some action to make sure it happens.

Very nice song. If you're having holiday blues, listen to this, and go "I see the light!" :D

Soundtrack from Rapunzel (I See the Light) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw6q5189kpc
Speaking of Rapunzel, I found it a really good movie. It was very touching. Not to mention the beautiful graphics. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment