-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I just don't want to face up to this one thing, and my mum asked me about it just now. It felt like the way I do when I put my hand down on the canteen table and feel something gooey, and think it's something okay, like spilt gravy, but look down and realize it's bird poo.

D:

Anyway it's not anything serious and I'm not emo-ing!

On Friday I was so sleepy the whole day but I just couldn't fall asleep, for some reason, during ct session, even though I closed my eyes and purposefully went into zen mode.
And before that it was quite epic, because almost the whole class was in the library chionging out the WR.

After that I went for Bio O. Biodiversity. Didn't find it very engaging, maybe because my brain was slow and received the "go into zen-mode now" message later than it was supposed to. Anyway I think Biodiversity is more interesting learnt out in the fields or in dissection sessions. :)
Except for the time when I pinned a cricket to the board and it suddenly came to life. O: Will not forget that in a hurry.

Then it was CCA. That was a total failure, I couldn't play anything and I spent half my time staring at my score and trying to catch what the sec 4 high school player was playing. That still didn't help because it meant that I came in half a count late, if I decided to play at all, and played all the notes at odd pitches. 8(
And it's almost going to be our concert piece. I'm supposed to learn it all by next week!
Oh friends, go for band concert yah! :D

So, what I need is practice for my instrument.

But what I really need to do now is to do some PW.

Then tomorrow what I really need to do is some good studying.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment