-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Einstein Inspires

Albert Einstein:
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
(very comforting.)

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"One had to cram all this stuff into one's mind for the examinations, whether one liked it or not. This coercion had such a deterring effect on me that, after I had passed the final examination, I found the consideration of any scientific problems distasteful to me for an entire year."

MUST slog for PW!!! 1 more month! And we will be able to reap the sweet fruits of our slogging!!! I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment