-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, October 18, 2010

For some reason, I found Super Junior's Bonamana MV engaging. It was quite a wonderful work of art.
HAHAHA... I'm serious. I always am.
Maybe I'll make watching Korean band's MVs a new pastime.
I think it was a refreshing change from listening to gloomy old English songs, yelling about how pathetic the world is and how mean that girlfriend was, etc, etc.
Although Westlife is still my all-time favourite. And Owl City. And the occasional Katy Perry, maybe. And not to mention, Lord of the Rings songs!!!

PW has reached a whole new level. Wow...

Now that I'm going to get back all my promo papers, I know I will either feel relieved, or utterly disappointed, or find myself in between relief and disappointment. Of course, there is also trepidation, because I'll wonder if my revision was enough, and I'll wonder if I can reach the top of that mountain I set my sights on in the first place.
Today was a mixture of relief and disappointment...Satisfactory.

Oh and for another unknown reason I find this picture post-worthy. Who is this? Someone enlighten me. OMG lol.




What is happening to me I think it's the result of having URGENT PW to do but not wanting to do it. Oh if jh sees this she'll keel me...

No comments:

Post a Comment