-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sometimes I shudder to think which of my facebook friends could be ploughing through my profile and trying to get more information about what kind of life I lead now and what I'm like, etc.

Not the point of this post!

I was reading joey's post about perfection... And I admire people like her brother, who has so much drive for his work and compassion for other people.

I think it's all a matter of finding where your interests lie and what you want your life, your legacy to be like. Some people find it early and some people find it really late. I haven't decided on mine yet.

I don't know if I'm just finding excuses, but I guess part of why this is so is 'cos there are many limitations that I have now. Like making sure that I do well in my studies first, choose the right subject combination and university and do well academically, basically.

This is horrible. I just found a flying ant's wing on my thumb. Where did the rest go? O:

I think that was just an excuse. Never mind, take it that I was blabbering out loud.

And it takes time for a long-term goal to form I guess.

That's why it's important to travel widely (as much as your pocket money allows you to) and read widely too... so that we know more about where we stand in this world.

I think that was quite unnecessary because I think many of us have heard that from many people already.

Never mind.

Nightnights.

HAHAH TWITTER AND ODD PICS OF TENNIS GUYS AND THE KOREAN GUY V. SPANISH GUY DEBATE.
This kind of sums up my day :)
(Oh yes and the book that I must finish by tomorrow too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment