-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Am feeling really unsettled now, not the feeling you get after watching a horror movie, but the kind of feeling you get when you've got a lot of time ahead of you and you don't know if you're going to spend it correctly. I think a better word is insecure!

Then again it's such a waste of time thinking of this during such a happy season so I shall just tell myself to go with my instincts and leave it...

I've spent the past few days volunteering at NParks. Quite fun because I get to be in a different environment-- new people, more nature, more exercise... instead of staying at home and being a couch potato.
:)
And it's fun sitting in the back of a pick-up truck. And it's funnier when you get surprised stares from workers in other pick-up trucks.

Just watched the later part of Adam Lambert's AMA performance. I think it was really spontaneous, full of sincere (erm) entertainment, but since rock isn't really my cup of tea, I don't think I'm in a position to judge it. He looked drunk at the end of his performance ^^ hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment