-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Very self-absorbed I feel these days.

And despite my rock-bottom boredness a few days ago, i've started to realize that there are still quite a fair number of things i can occupy myself with for the rest of the holidays. My mum keeps warning me about the hellishness of JC life. So that I can treasure my holidays more. (while she goes back to work. wahahahahah)

Soon I'm leaving the house for an overdue ice cream date with some CCA pple. Can't believe I agreed now that I'm going. It's at bukit timah + I haven't talked to all except one for ages. And ages and eons and blahblah.
Think I agreed purely out of goodwill. Very short-sighted of me. Now I have to take a 50 minute bus all the way there for a cup of icecream. O:
But I'll go there without complaints since I've agreed.
And i've got time on my hands. *

No comments:

Post a Comment