-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions:

subject to (positive) changes!

1) Treat people as well as I have during the holidays. And more.

2) Be more hardworking, more driven.

3) To get closer to achieving number 2, I must think through all my decisions carefully first.
(but of course be decisive at the same time)
Especially academic decisions. O:

4) Stay fit and do not turn into an inert mush.

That's about it. Oh. Plus number 9 of j's resolutions. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to visit your blog.. I found this post is really useful one.. I love reading this kind of stuff. Your blog is one of a kind, i love the way you organize the topics...Thanks For More Visit us ..Black magic for destroy enemy

    ReplyDelete