-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I think I must be one of the rare few people who feel that holidays shouldn't be too long. Oh except for pling.

Yes, holidays are fun.

But I've already started to feel the symptoms of too-much-rest. I'm now reaching the end of the 6th week of the holidays. And there are 3 more weeks to go... :|
Of course these 6 weeks have been enjoyable, with family company and occasional outings to celebrate birthdays/christmas. (Btw, I haven't gone out with any friends except for that outing on elsa's bday. call me anti-social. i think this is what i'm like deep down anyway...)

A few extra weeks of holidays should actually be good. More rest, more play. Not for me though. I think my bro badly needs some of that. I don't really have a plan for January already.

------

Any mention of JC now only gives me jolts of shock. It's the usual. New environment, studies, etc etc. my fingers and brain go numb just typing this out.
Bleh.
It will be comforting to see familiar faces next year. :)

------

I just finished reading The Magicians. (browsed through almost half of it actually.) It's not my cup of tea at all. The part which builds up to the climax of the plot (when Q graduates from magic school) is spoilt by monotonous narrations of how Q doesn't know what to do with his life, how he lusts after 'forbidden passions' but feels regret, and how he anxiously awaits his real life to come save him from boring Manhattan.
Also after reading fantasy bestsellers like Harry Potter I can't really appreciate modern fantasy stories anymore. For example, a bored teenage boy stumbles upon a magic world. And so on.

------

Yay Westlife's album is out! :D
Wonderful voices.
Nice piano background music.
Therefore good album.

------

This is a very fragmented post. No more common topic.

------

Sometimes I rack my brain for another hobby I could have, but nothing comes to me.
I guess this is just my hobby. Reading too.
I must learn how to knit.

------

Oh no if you find that this post doesn't suit your tastebuds at all, because it's so flat, it's only because I feel so bored now.

So, move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment