-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today, when I stepped off the weighing machine, it screamed.

Hahahah, I'm not anorexic...

Holidays are interesting times.

1) They make me more aware of myself, mentally and physically. Because this is when I don't lose myself in schoolwork and exams.
(at least for me, I do feel that there's a huge difference in the way I behave if you compare me in termtime and me on a holiday.)

2) So I've noticed that my speech has changed too. At times. (Times when I react spontaneously). I've been speaking in Singlish and Chinglish and whatever other Asian forms of English there can be, at home, to my mum and my brother.
That is not a bad thing. Singaporeans speak Singlish. Part of their culture. Chinese speak Chinglish. Part of their culture too. I'm a Singaporean Chinese. So.
But when school starts, the business starts, so I restrict my Singlish and Chinglish to almost zero.

Still, it's the holidays, and my mind is too relaxed for any deep thinking/writing/wtv.

Bye bye!
It's the TV that's making me brain dead, by the way...

OH!
Avatar is a really good movie, by the way. There are a few questionable romantic bits though. Just a few. The rest of the movie is... just riveting. :)

I feel narcissistic already.
So... bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment