-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, March 15, 2014



It is strangers like this girl here who make me feel like I still belong to this world. (here, 'world' does not include family). It makes me feel like I can still genuinely belong to this world, not just physically and emotionally, but on a deeper level, if you get what I mean. It unlocks a whole new world away from... trying to get my results up, and matching up to expectations, and outsmarting others, and balancing group dynamics, and feeling like if I don't do well I'll be a lesser human being than those walking around in black suits in brightly-lit, carpeted corridors.
A world away from boring, suffocating normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment