-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, March 31, 2014

Dear Law:
You've broken my heart so many times but I'll still try to win you over with my hard work and whatever residual charm I have left (which I hope is not insubstantial).
And I'm making an effort to trim away my emotional baggage everyday.
I'm sustaining myself by looking at the world outside of you, which is really beautiful and holds many fantasies for me. The world that is you is lovely too, but in a dark and dangerous way (imagine sharp shards of ice glittering in the moonlight).
This is a painful (love) affair. It will surely continue for the next 3 years (studies + passing the bar), maybe more than 5 years if I find a job I love, one that holds meaning for me. Otherwise, I may plan to consciously uncouple from you, and wander into the world outside of you, the one that holds so many dreams for me (my first love that captivated me in my teens and in my early 20s).

With painful regards,
Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment