-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, July 2, 2012


This song is coolbeanz!! Actually the first time I listened to this song was by watching a video which had an edited sound and her voice sounded a bit too high. I'm relieved to hear that this is her actual voice instead!
Anyway, I can't believe this is the first time I've heard a song by her. Before this, I didn't really notice her... she just got lost among all the other Chinese singers. Now she's something different!

I read somewhere that someone celebrating her 20th birthday wrote it as: "celebrating my 20th lap around the sun". That's such a romantic way to put it. Who actually thinks of life as doing laps around the sun?
Hey, I'm not slacking at home okay, I'm busy doing laps around the sun!
Gonna watch Sherlock on TV now.

No comments:

Post a Comment