-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Typing on my new laptop now! :)
Note: This isn't going to be a meaningful post. In fact I haven't been thinking of anything meaningful these days.
I've been quite excited about school especially since my timetable came out last night. But the excitement is mixed with a bit of dread about the days of slogging that await.
For one, it's going to take some time for me to adjust back to working mode. I went for a library research briefing yesterday (compulsory) and all the databases and citations the librarian introduced to us just gave me a headache (figuratively).
Okay the list can go on and on if I think about it, but I don't want to do any thinking now. Best strategy for school is to stop thinking and just look forward to the good stuff.
Like... good food places near school!

No comments:

Post a Comment