-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, July 6, 2012

Yeah! Local talent!! :)

Current two favourite local talents are Tanya Chua and Ming Bridges. Check out Ming's english songs!!

I borrowed a book called How Lawyers Lose Their Way from the library... The title is such a wet blanket, but it's the most interesting book I could find when I went to the law section in Jurong West Library... Hopefully after reading this book I'll know how to be a happy and fulfilled lawyer. Or I might not be a lawyer, but I would still need fulfillment in my job anyway! And this is where the book could be useful. I'll see.
Maybe 10 years down the road I'll tell you that I've set up an ice cream shop on Siloso Beach? Cos maybe by then I'd have decided that I really like the laid-back life? Who knows! Haha.

I've decided to treasure the time left before school reopens, cos as my brother said I probably won't have such a relaxing time for a really long time. Maybe I'll only be this relaxed when I retire. Or if I retire... So, I won't spend my day staring at the 4 walls at home anymore!

Sometimes worries about university float into my mind in the middle of a perfectly good book, a good meal, or a good drama... But now I have an answer to them, which is what Steve Jobs said in a speech somewhere! "Stay young, stay foolish."
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment