-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I want to grow up so I can be a shoulder for my family and friends to lean on...
Yucks, that sounded gross.
But it does reflect what I'm thinking of. Pity I can't put it in a less mushy way.
So I hate it when I inadvertently act like a kid...
At the same time I don't want to carry that much responsibility.
Solution: Continue whatever I'm doing and relax.
*sigh of relief

Tomorrow's my first meeting with OG people from law camp! Feeling apprehensive about it. Excited too.

Story of the day:
I went out with my aunt today, and we talked about how it was like when she first started her job. She's a nurse. She told me she got scolded everyday, and lots of the work was pushed to her, because she was a newbie. And she candidly told me she cried everyday at home. I asked her why she didn't quit her job then, and she said she needed the job. And sometime before this outing she told me that she was interested in nursing, which is why she ventured into it in the first place.
Now I'm pretty sure she's an outstanding nurse, going by the photos she shows me of her ward.
I guess my aunt is an example of the older generation who are so fearless and confident.
Frankly, my aunt annoys me sometimes. But I respect her too, so I keep this annoyance under the surface.
This story is something for me to sleep on... And to remember even after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment