-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is so cute :3

I just went for law camp and FTB (freshmen teambuilding camp)! I had fun in those two camps but if I had to choose I'd choose law camp where it was more fun. And the people seemed more interested in making friends...
My brother dissed me jokingly and said it's because I just like mixing with elite people -.- to which I  disagreed of course. Because not everyone in law is elite and also, there's nothing that interesting about elite people that makes me stick to them only.

We played traffic light for both camps. Traffic Light got a little weird when it came to this guy's turn... He started giving out tips on how to get the girl of your dreams o.o and his anecdotes can be described as either cute or creepy. I'm leaning towards creepy.

I feel like going for more camps but I'm either not free for them or I haven't found one that I'm interested in yet... I'm more interested in the CSP camps (community service) but I'm not sure it's really necessary to go, because I also intend to go for OCIP. I'd like to go for OCIP in year 1 but I'm not sure if I can find a group to go with.
As for CCA I'm interested in joining either Broadcasting and Entertainment, or Gourmet Club. B and E has 4 wings but I'm more interested in the radio wing (yes SMU has its own radio channel!) or the events/backstage wing. Gourmet club just sounds heavenly-- exploring exotic food places in Singapore! Woot. If I join Gourmet club maybe I should join fitness club too? o.o work away the calories lol.
And today I talked to Cheryl and found out that both of us would like to be facis for next year's law camp haha! It would be fun to see the juniors ^_^
I wouldn't mind being a faci for FTB but I think being a faci for law camp interests me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment