-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, June 30, 2012

After the past few days? weeks? of slumber and slacking at home, I'm getting kinda excited at the prospect of camps and instances of brainless rahrah cheering. There are times when you look back and think, cheering is stupid, but there are also times when you look back on the cheers and the people fondly. It's not just the cheers, but the activities which you do for the sake of doing because everyone is having fun doing them.
Right now I'm wondering if I should sign up for a 3rd camp so I can get the free freshman tshirt, but I'm leaning towards 'no' because I am rather unwilling to sign my few days away wading in mud? or getting carried by guys? if they can even lift me up from the ground, because my weight is something to reckon with. Some camps could be more relaxed and comfortable than that, but I'm not sure which one is...
So I'm gonna read up about the clubs on the website!
Apparently no one uses MSN nowadays, but I always do when I use the computer, so I'm always faced with a long long list of offline contacts T.T so lonely. And all the friends I made in JC, they have all faded away, leaving me with the regular handful whom I keep in touch with on my phone. Sometimes I'm vaguely envious of those who keep in touch with their juniors and seniors and probably a whole crowd of other people, but there's nothing and nobody to blame. It's just a fact that I'm socially lazy xD It really takes a significant amount of planning to make an outing fun, and an even more significant amount of energy to maintain the talking between friends. Or 'friends'.
Which is why I'm looking forward to the camps, where a fresh new load of people come into my life and I get to talk more, for a reason, not just for the sake of maintaining a relationship.
It's different with friends (without the ""s) because if you don't talk, you still know they are out there but within your reach.
One irksome thing about having fresh new loads of people come into your life is that people start to scan the faces for a handsome/pretty one, people they call cute guys or chiobus. I've been hearing a lot of that recently, e.g. people spamming on what'sapp/websites: HEY your group have chiobus or not?! And to a smaller extent: Got cute guys?
I don't want to be a hypocrite; I admit I like to see good-looking faces and I pay them more attention. :P But what I dislike is people who don't look beyond that. On the bright side I think there are very few people like that.
Bored x 100000000!
But come august maybe I'll start to say tired x 1000000!

No comments:

Post a Comment