-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Often the choice that makes you happiest is the best choice, and after you make it you wonder why you even agonized over it in the first place. Anyway, today after an exam I spent most of lunch and the bus journey brooding about mistakes, as I always do-- I'm a miserable worm most of the time, when I'm alone. Then I came to the obvious (it seems really obvious now) conclusion that what matters most is how I felt I did, and not the grades that I'll get next March. Practically speaking, that result slip is going to determine much of my immediate future, but at least making this choice has made me see things differently-- next March is not so much a day to be dreaded now, it's just a transition into another phase of life that is university.

I was on the bus today and I was standing on the steps, because it was so full. It reminded me of the times when we played the how-many-people-can-you-fit-on-this-mat game, because everyone around me didn't seem to care how many bodies they pressed into, they were just busy looking for a spot to stand on. It was a pretty depressing situation to walk into, because I had odd thoughts about how overcrowded the world was and how every other person is just another midget on a huge planet in a huger universe. And despite this we still worry about the silliest things.

Okay here's a pretty song. I can't hear some of the words she's singing, but since I can't hear what a lot of American singers sing too, I guess it's just my hearing that's got a problem.

:3 Enjoy.
Also I went on facebook and there were two people fangirling about The Hunger Games movie. Went to read the plot outline and watch the trailer and now I think I'll add that to my to-do list after A's. Also, my horoscope says the silliest things, but I still read it everyday, because it's in the Life newspaper, which I read everyday anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment