-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, November 21, 2011


^credits to poey for finding it (OMGLOL)
I realized that I ended one of my posts a little too acidly when I described my life as a lie... but life sometimes feels exactly like that when you're studying all alone in your room, with nothing but four walls and your notes and soft toys around you. Sometimes when it's prolonged you even wish your soft toys could talk. :)
Anyway, there are two papers left, and today feels a little like the end of A's already. While studying yesterday the awesome song Smooth Criminals by 2Cellos was playing in my head (guess I was trying to rush through my revision that's why I had such an exciting song in my head). And then at night I fell asleep thinking of what has been planned for the holidays, and what has not been planned and is still quivering excitedly in a corner of my schedule. I probably fell asleep smiling. :))
I should stop daydreaming and get serious about revising for those last two papers, honestly, to save whatever I can of my marks. 8)
After I slack for a while.
Thought of the day:
Most of our exams (actually all of them, no?) train us to analyze and critique, but they don't encourage us to invent things to make life better/cooler and they don't encourage us to imagine beyond what we can see. I have no idea what I mean by inventing and imagining, but that just proves my point.
I suppose it's all up to us to find out what they are.

^ so admirable, concentrating like that. I should concentrate too (later). :3
[that is Luka Sulic of 2Cellos. you should really watch their music video of Smooth Criminal. I really would watch a concert of theirs (or any other players like them)]

No comments:

Post a Comment