-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm still in love with 2cellos *_* I'm starry-eyed when I listen to their songs, even more so when I watch them perform live (on youtube)!
Anyway, there're 2 papers left and I know I'm treading on very, very thin ice because I'm slacking so much. After bio paper 3 it felt like the end already and I can't do work like I used to. 
Come back to earth!!!
Sometimes while trying to make decisions for the future, I think about the decisions I made last time. Sometimes, doing that feels like a burden, because I'll start wondering whether I made the right move. So I've taken to forgetting many things that happened in the past. Which is why I'm not usually the one who says "Do you remember, in secondary school, we....?", things like that. Sometimes the past is a burden, which is disturbing because I remember reading somewhere that "a person is but a collection of memories and experiences". Does that mean I've got a more diminished identity? D:
Anyway, I'll smooth this question over and go back to 'living life like a dream': why think so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment